While vacationing in Florida this year, my Mom was given a 'redneck wine glass' by a friend and while admiring it, I thought what most somewhat crafty, Pinterest addicted people thought, 'I can make that too!' I loved the idea and was surprised how sturdy and simple it was. I thought if I added some decoration to it, especially Fall inspired, it would make an absolutely adorable set for a bride and groom. Once home, I went on ETSY to see if others had already hashed out this idea too.., and sure enough, they were several 'redneck wine glass' inspired sets for all occasions listed. So while I thought I had something good going, yet again it turns out I am way behind the crafting trends, but they were still such a cute idea, I had to try my hand at making some of my own. With a little help from my crafting supplies stash (I've been hoarding Mason Jars for months now) and a trip to Hobby Lobby, this is what I have come up with...,
 |
| Redneck Wine Glass Wedding Set |
 |
| Detail of flowers and burlap on Mason jars |
I absolutely love how they have turned out and glad to say they are already spoken for and will be shipping to a couple to be wed this Fall : o)
No comments:
Post a Comment