Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentine's Footprints

I have seen several posts on Pinterest for the cute little hand and feet prints to transform them into something else. I have done several of these myself and absolutely love the idea of the Valentine's ones I have seen. Tried one last year with my little boys feet and LOVE IT! It is such a great momento. I first spotted the design on Pinterest from funhandprintart.blogspot.com, but decided that my handwriting is too atrocious, to attempt to write so much on a canvas. I didn't want to ruin the absolute cuteness of my little boy's feet. So I opted to just write love to the side and put my son's feet center stage. And here's how it turned out.., LOVE IT! : o)



This was actually super easy to do.., the hardest part was getting a toddler to stick each of his feet in paint and firmly plant them on the canvas and not move them. Materials were minimal and included; canvas, acrylic, paintbrush, sharpie, and ribbon to hang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment