This is a quick post and something I have been meaning to try to do for a
while. I have been stalking all those wonderful homemade bracelets on
Pinterest and when I saw them making them on an old episode of the
Martha Stewart Show, I decided it was about time for me to try to
finally dig out the bracelets and materials I had purchased and give
them a shot.
I had some trouble with this bracelet, weaving the thread through as suggested, because the opening in the links was too small. I have been making hemp jewelry for over ten years and decided to just try the basic knot I use for it. I think it turned out pretty well. : o)
My main focus on the other bracelet was to try something that looked Fall. I love the colors I picked out for the thread and the bracelet, plus it will match all of my Fall clothes. ; o)
The tutorial I used for the jumping off point for both bracelets can be found at http://honestlywtf.com/diy/diy-woven-chain-bracelet/.., totally believe in giving credit were credit is due and if not for this tutorial, I still would have been trying to get those pesky strands of thread through the links in the bracelets. Thank goodness for her addition of the bobby pins to the materials. They are a must!
No comments:
Post a Comment